Parking in Kuchl
Parking opportunities in the town center
- next to the village hall (incl. underground garage)
- market street
- Severinplatz square (next to Kuchl Museum)
- car park next to the old gymnasium
These opportunities are all short-term parking. For precise time limits, please consult the signs posted at each of the car parks. And don't forget to display your parking disc!
Parking next to the Bürgerausee
- On the north shore of the lake (to the right after Kuchl railway station), there is a car park next to the Alpine Association's climbing tower as well as across from the recycling center.
Parking fees are charged from 1 May - 30 September
€ 0.70 per commenced half-hour | € 7.00 all-day fee
- On the south shore next to Kuchl middle school (access via market street)
Short-term parking from 1 July to 31 August
8 a.m. - 6 p.m. | Maximum parking time: 180 minutes | Display your parking disc so it is clearly visible.
Park & Ride at Kuchl railway station
At Kuchl railway station, you may park your car free of charge whenever you use the train.